Being able to create reusable workflows is a major component of SharePoint Designer 2010. In this presentation, you will see how you can create a reusable workflow and attach it to a content type and then use that content type in multiple libraries.
Create Reusable Workflows using SPD 2010 and attach to Content Types
* This video will be available for free until Dec 3rd, 2010. It will then be returned to the Subscribers only video collection.
If you liked our Workflow videos, buy the SharePoint Designer 2010 Workflows Video Package which contains all of our SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow videos:
- Creating a Workflow on a List using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Create reusable workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010 and attach to Content Types
- Create a Site Workflow and modify its form using InfoPath
- An end to end process using InfoPath 2010 for forms and Visio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 for Workflows
- Create Workflows in Visio then transfer to SharePoint Designer
- Visualize a running workflow with Visio Services
- Customize SharePoint Designer Workflow forms using InfoPath
- Publishing globally reusable Workflows
- Modifying the built-in Workflow templates
- Exporting a reusable workflow to a different Site Collection